Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
You need to find somewhere to host it, upload it, and if you want to let others see it, post a link. Be weary of places like geocities and whatnot. They are somewhat slow, increasing your upload times, and they have small bandwith limits.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hondapower said:
how do we know it beat the civic? it's focused on the tib the whole time :rolleyes:
Because at the end look at the times and the civic does 16.42 versus 14.66 for the tib:shakehea:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mister-peenutt said:
if you listen to the sounds you can hear the civic missing a shift
Actually thats the tiburon that lost a shift...she has a alpine supercharger setup...usually run 14.175!!!And the civic usually run 16.1 or so...civic si/ex i/h/e...Plain civic are not fast

·
FightClubRSX returns
2,699 Posts
Desmo said:

Actually thats the tiburon that lost a shift...she has a alpine supercharger setup...usually run 14.175!!!And the civic usually run 16.1 or so...civic si/ex i/h/e...Plain civic are not fast
so, a supercharged tiburon beats an si with bolt ons... surprise surprise :rolleyes:

·
FightClubRSX returns
2,699 Posts
new said:

uhh i think if it ran 14.1 it can beat a type s with bolt-ons. :dontknow:
easily, what's your point? hehe, i'm just saying that beating an si with bolt-ons with a supercharged tiburon isnt a significant accomplishment :) c'mon, forced induction and hes only in the low 14's?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
the Tib isnt fast either. 181hp, V6, 6spd..0-60 = 7.1sec thats 1/10th of a second faster then the base RSX which is only 160hp, I4, 5spd. (0-60=7.2sec) 21hp more, and a bigger engine, guess korean cars arent so great after all. lol did anyone ever think they were?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just test drive a silver type s ...what a fuckin joke...this is not sport at all, no power, no torque...the handling was verry good, took a fast curve, but the stock michelins are so crappy that it just fuck the handling....TALK ABOUT A TIB V6, ACURA CL TYPE S 6 SPEED...THOSE ARE REAL CAR REAL POWER, RSX IS A TOY:laughing:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
So you're going on a record here saying that Tib-V6 is stronger and faster than a Type-S? Want more torque? Buy a Dodge Ram.:laughing:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its kind of making me laugh the way rsx drivers imagine things to escape the fact that this car looks good on paper, but needs more power...wha would you say if they put a wrx engine in your type s???Oh fuck i miss my 122ib of torque a 6000rpm???Fuck off!!!If you whant real power get a bigger engine or buy a turbocharged one!!!My two cents...rsx is really well build but needs a turbo or supercharger....thats a fact if your not a chick.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For my taste i also test drove a CL type S and that is one powerfull machine...it push freakin hard down low to 7000 rpm...however you dont get a bit of this feeling in an rsx type s...its like waaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaa, and youre never pushed into the seat like the Cl does and so the golf gti 1.8t and vr6 and tib v6 and wrx and name it...even a sentra spec v push way harder...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You make me laugh...with a simple apr stage 3 a simple gti 20 v turbo makes 338hp and 325pounds of torque...quarter mile in 12.6 try to do that on a rsx for 4000$...rsx is a TOY

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.