time in between coats

Tags
coats time
508 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  n7plus1 
#1 ·
ok so i have a question for you guys...

i wash, claybar, wash...
then i apply my polish..

how long before i can polish again of move onto the next step?

and after the polish the waxing as well..how much time in between coats if needed?

im using the poorboys line

#3 ·
JaCkaL829 said:
You can do all your steps right after each other, no need to wait. The only time you wait is if your applying multiple layers of a sealant or a carnuaba wax topper. In that case wait 24 hrs between each coat.
right on the button

#4 ·
thanks guys!

i know this isnt the same question as the topic but since u guys r the pro's lemme know.

im kinda afraid to compound. i havent needed it yet for anything i've done but i am not sure what to do if i get some bad hazing... because i have a friend that wants me to get rid of a few scratches that arent deep but a polish wont clean up...

#10 ·
type_flar said:
well, i just moved to a new development where there's new houses being built and there's a lot of dust that collects on the rear area of my car whenever i drive ....so a quick detail would be good enough?
Get a California car duster and a detailer that works well with your products
With wax products, I liked 3m's perfect-it gloss enhancer, with Zaino I just use the Z-6 detailer spray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.