Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just got a tint ticket:thumbsdow - Limo tint :D

i know someone that will be able to help me sign it off...

but i hear that if they catch me again , its gunna be a fine and goes into my record.. can someone clarify this?

What would happen if you get a 2nd fix it ticket for the same thing?

this is in southern california by the way...

·
token brown kid
35 Posts
i dont know man, one of my boy's with a spoon cat-back got pulled over a few times for a noise violation, which is a misdemeanor. things like that, seat belts and tints are infractions, which means fines of that sort, but there shouldn't be anything written on your record.

i suppose if your state is cracking down on that, cause over here in michigan, i cop was killed when he approached a speeding car with dark tints.

if i were you i'd call your local police department's number and see...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey guys hoping someone can clarify this for me. I got pulled over the other day and to make a long story short he wrote me a ticket for improper lane usage but on the side of the ticket he wrote front windows tinted. Does this mean I am gunna have to take of the tint? I thought you had to write a seprate ticket for that kinda thing.

Also to note- I have a Optomatrist note for light sensativity even if I do have a ticket :laughing:

·
cheeto dusted!
5,057 Posts
Hey guys hoping someone can clarify this for me. I got pulled over the other day and to make a long story short he wrote me a ticket for improper lane usage but on the side of the ticket he wrote front windows tinted. Does this mean I am gunna have to take of the tint? I thought you had to write a seprate ticket for that kinda thing.

Also to note- I have a Optomatrist note for light sensativity even if I do have a ticket :laughing:
well, to my understanding, you dont have to take off the tint if your infraction was for improper lane usage. if he ticketed you for the tint, then yes you would need too but since you have that note :thumbsup: keep it on.

and to the TS, you could have ur windows retinted to something lower as a "fix it" so less likely getting pulled over again for it =P

·
I know you're singing it
323 Posts
at least you get a fix-it ticket, when i got pulled over it was just a straight up fine

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my tint is limo tint so im guessing 5% ? ....
going back to the question...
what if i get caught the 2nd time for the same thing.... will it result in another fix-it ticket... or just a fine??

thx for all comments and suggestions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts