Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking to get some tinted windows on my type-s. What's considered a good price for this, and where should i get it? Is it possible to get it at my dealer? would they overcharge? And do u think it'll look good on a black rsx-s? Thx in advance for ur help.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
it all depends.. i have a blue rsx-s... and i wanted to have custom blue tint on my car...soo i paid about 350 to 400$ for it...... :eek: yeah.. i know what was i thinking... :drink: but it came out looking sweeeeeeet... but to do a regular black... i would say 100$ i think.... :confused:

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
RSX_AZ said:
it all depends.. i have a blue rsx-s... and i wanted to have custom blue tint on my car...soo i paid about 350 to 400$ for it...... :eek: yeah.. i know what was i thinking... :drink: but it came out looking sweeeeeeet... but to do a regular black... i would say 100$ i think.... :confused:

Any pics???

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
yeah... but it's been on my car for a year know soo in the pic the tint wont match it 100%.... but when i first put it on...100% color matched my car :blah:

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Nice
3M is kinda expensive

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
thanks....

well even 3M is going to fade.....well in arizona i mean.... that's where i live ... but if it's in cold weather.. i don't think u have to wory about fading ....

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
BRAISKI said:
Nice
3M is kinda expensive
I would pay the extra money so I wouldnt have to kick myself in the ass for it later.I hate it when I see cars that use cheep tint.Find a tint shop and look at some of their work,you will pay alot more at a dealer for something that they dont do on a daily basis. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
yeah... it will but i always park my car in a shaded area.. or in a parking lot with shades..... but .. like ...caliryu said..look for a shop to do it...cuz the dealer's charge alot more... cuz when i got my car my dealer asked me that they could do the tint for me for 200 to 250 $ i belive it was... soo just go to a good tint shop.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts