Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slicker than Lube 0_o
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered xxr 527 17x8.25 +25 and don't know what tire size I need. . .looked at the sticky and it only has 8 and 8.5. Was gonna just try to find an in between tire but thought it be best to just ask. Lowered on megan racing springs but plan on changing to teins or eibach

·
OG Base Crew
4,118 Posts
I have the same wheels and run 215/45/17 while lowered on BC N+. Random picture on my car for your enjoyment

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same wheels and run 215/45/17 while lowered on BC N+. Random picture on my car for your enjoyment

- hey, I was just wondering with those wheel specs and those rims did you have to fill fenders ? Or do any modifications ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
215, bit of stretch, 225 is straight.
was there any rubbing?
Are fenders rolled?
because I have that set up on Tein Coilovers lowered a little
But when I hit a good enough small bump the rear passenger wheel seems to hit/ run something

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
215 would be smaller if rub is an issue. Take a flashlight and look for wear on the top of your inner splash guard. If so, it's not a big deal, you could add some more + clicks to coil over or raise if it bothers. The suspension rotates away from the fenders a bit so clearance increases as the tire goes up. Maybe not enough but you can eyeball what's hitting and if you have enough room, 225 isn't that much bigger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts