Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DKing csrs My buddy owns a stock base model 2008 Acura tl. Being a rsx type s owner I don't know hardly anything about a tl. Can anyone tell me anything about em? I've looked up specs but can't get into the technical stuff. Ex. Compression ratios, gearing. My rsx (2002) has the k20a2 (of course) what series is the tl? Like I said just trying to learn a little about a tl. Before anyone says it (which im sure some of you will still say) I already know its slow. Lmao:D they are great looking cars though

·
Chillen with some VTAK
3,676 Posts
DKing csrs My buddy owns a stock base model 2008 Acura tl. Being a rsx type s owner I don't know hardly anything about a tl. Can anyone tell me anything about em? I've looked up specs but can't get into the technical stuff. Ex. Compression ratios, gearing. My rsx (2002) has the k20a2 (of course) what series is the tl? Like I said just trying to learn a little about a tl. Before anyone says it (which im sure some of you will still say) I already know its slow. Lmao:D they are great looking cars though
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Acura_TL that should help you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts