Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

641 - 660 of 684 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I want to do 18x9 or 9.5 wheels. Unless I can figure out to fit 10 or 10.5 somehow. But that's after I lower the car. Long way to go. Haha.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
wow that is sweetness looking, for me i would do max one finger gap but that's still pretty nice

·
UA6
269 Posts
Thanks! It's lower than I planned on it being but after having lowering springs for 3 years, I went a bit nuts with the ride height haha. I'll most likely raise it up a bit for winter but I'm enjoying it for now.

·
UA6
269 Posts
your buddys car looks better :mam:
Aye fukk yew mang!

That purple car is hideous. How does anyone find that attractive?

Only recent photo I have of my car... lol
Evo9 wheels
The Grape Jelly TL-S is awesome. It's back to stock now but I got to see it in person at SEMA 2011. Your TL looks great!

Those foglights are sick
I agree! They will make their way onto my car eventually :)

:drool::love. Car looks awesome. Great job.
Thank you!

Man, I really need to buy an Aspec lip kit... So expensive!!! Haha. And I am tempted to follow lead on those fog lights.
It's not that expensive! The full kit goes for about $760 shipped from a vendor on Acurazine. If you just want the front lip, it goes for about $250 shipped.

I really need to get some adjustable ball joints for the front to correct the camber. I have 0 toe on all four corners but these specs are from when I had the 235s and I bumped down to a set of 215s.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It's not that expensive! The full kit goes for about $760 shipped from a vendor on Acurazine. If you just want the front lip, it goes for about $250 shipped.

I really need to get some adjustable ball joints for the front to correct the camber. I have 0 toe on all four corners but these specs are from when I had the 235s and I bumped down to a set of 215s.

That's too expensive for me right now. LOL. I wish I had that much money to blow. It's rough with a :baby: But eventually I will get the whole kit. I'm wondering if I should just do front and rear but leave the sides base. What do you think guys?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That purple car is hideous. How does anyone find that attractive?

Only recent photo I have of my car... lol

Evo9 wheels
To each their own bro. But you have to respect how much time, money, and work went into that car. I'm more function than form, but I do appreciate quality work. So what if it's stanced? We can still appreciate his work. And if you ever saw that car in person.... Wow...:love

·
UA6
269 Posts
That's too expensive for me right now. LOL. I wish I had that much money to blow. It's rough with a :baby: But eventually I will get the whole kit. I'm wondering if I should just do front and rear but leave the sides base. What do you think guys?
I don't have children, yet I know how expensive they are haha. I've seen people do just the front and rear and it doesn't flow as well IMO. Then again, the front and the rear are the most important.

Acura is starting to phase out production of the A-Spec kit, especially for the Type-S, so you might as well try to get your hands on one while you can.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I don't have children, yet I know how expensive they are haha. I've seen people do just the front and rear and it doesn't flow as well IMO. Then again, the front and the rear are the most important.

Acura is starting to phase out production of the A-Spec kit, especially for the Type-S, so you might as well try to get your hands on one while you can.
That sucks. I knew they were doing it with the MM RSX, but I didn't know all of A-Spec in particular. Although they shouldn't do that because it's still making them money. I'm just wondering if Acura is still producing the RBP for the TL. It's rare to see the RBP with a full A Spec where I live. Looks like I need to start saving up.

·
UA6
269 Posts
Nice shot GP!

That sucks. I knew they were doing it with the MM RSX, but I didn't know all of A-Spec in particular. Although they shouldn't do that because it's still making them money. I'm just wondering if Acura is still producing the RBP for the TL. It's rare to see the RBP with a full A Spec where I live. Looks like I need to start saving up.
I'm not sure if it's all of A-Spec in general, but I know you cannot get the ASM Type-S kit anymore, and there are one or two more colors that are almost out. I love RBP. Do it asap :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Nice shot GP!

I'm not sure if it's all of A-Spec in general, but I know you cannot get the ASM Type-S kit anymore, and there are one or two more colors that are almost out. I love RBP. Do it asap :D
I wish I could do it ASAP. But sadly my priorities aren't for this car. Hopefully I will be able to pick one up later on in life. I am getting parts slowly for the car. Not like how it was for my RSX. Oh well. Let's see how it goes. Are you running spacers on your wheels?

·
UA6
269 Posts
I wish I could do it ASAP. But sadly my priorities aren't for this car. Hopefully I will be able to pick one up later on in life. I am getting parts slowly for the car. Not like how it was for my RSX. Oh well. Let's see how it goes. Are you running spacers on your wheels?
I hear you man! It sounds like you have your priorities straight and that's awesome :thumbsup:

I have two sets of Ichiba V2 spacers on my car; 15mm front and 20mm rear.

641 - 660 of 684 Posts