Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Sad_t3arZ
1,503 Posts
Would this conflict with a aftermarket alarm in anyway? Im guessing no.
wouldn't conflict as most aftermarket alarm would disable the factory keyless entry. i have a viper remote start alarm and did this mod anyways. that key is uber sexy. keychain is kinda bulky cause i have the lcd transmitter and the key now but it was all worth it. nice thing is u can buy any of the switchblade because u won't be programming it anyways. save u about 20 dollars:thumbsup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Damn you people and your encouraging posts. Damn me for living so freakin far away. Damn it I want my key. LOL. Getting impatience, just checked the tracking and it hasn't got to the border yet, will post more once I receive the key.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Michael, correct? You have been added.

Please send your full real name and an e-mail address and you will be added to the mass e-mail. The e-mail will cover everything you need to know. My machinist is currently on vacation so I will not be able to send out the e-mail until mid week of this coming week.

For now, refer to this thread for a better understanding:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=428964&highlight=jkauto

You have been added.
Ya Man Hou Cheong

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.