Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FREEdom isn't FREE.
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed home to see my parents in PA later this week. My plan is to leave Wed evening after work from here in NC. I usually drive through the night and get there very early in the morning, which is difficult. This is where you come in. I would like to see if one of you guys would allow me to crash on your couch, floor, garage, extra bedroom, etc. for the night to get some sleep. I hate sleeping in my car @ a truck stop. I would probably leave around 6-7am and start driving again.

Looking at the map, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, and Stauton is where I would like to take a break. If you live near there, please post up and if you can help out that would be great...

It would be late Wed evening, around midnight I would get there, leaving in the morning.

Dave.

If you don't know who I am please search my post history, I have been a long-time member on this board and have been to a NoVA beach meet at one point in time (2006 IIRC) and have members that will vouch for me.

·
Certified Master Brewer
12,224 Posts
i live near 81 in PA

·
Registered
512 Posts
Good guy, someone help him out people. He will keep the badguys away with his army powers!:thumbsup:

·
Boostifed
4,828 Posts
bump for an awesome guy and friend!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I live right off of 81 near blacksburg va, mm 114 i think. Not sure if it's far enough for you, but you're welcome to crash at my place

1 - 9 of 9 Posts