Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next to the sunroof and cruise control buttons on my car there is a blank spot that is intended for the foglight switch. But I do not plan on getting foglights. I want to fill it with something. A pushbutton starter is not for me and I dont feel it looks nice in that spot (the type R pushbutton starter takes up two spots). Anyways, the Type R has a little fold out change holder that I want to get. Can you see if you can get that part? That would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You got any pictures of this thing? My change holder is right below the switches you described so i must be thinking of a different change holder than you are.

·
Registered
218 Posts
what kind of pedals are those? are they clipons? anyone know, because they look like the WRX ones, which are sweet as hell, and I have been looking for similar pedals

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are the JDM type R pedals. You can find them online but I havent recieved a confirmation of whether or not they fit the LHD RSXs. Anyways, I was referring to the little change holder flap on the right, where the fog light sunroof and cruise control buttons usually are.

·
Registered
218 Posts
what website can i find those pedals?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I will see if I can get a price on that piece, I should be able to.

The pedals are for sale in the Club RSX store. But they are high demand, so it does take some time to get them once you order.

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any info on the change holder? That would be the perfect addition to that little spot.

·
2003 NBA Champions!
954 Posts
But we HAVE a change holder, and it's much bigger than the one shown in the pic in that Type R. :confused: Or do you guys just want something to fill in the emptiness?

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, emptiness bad. Really, I don't have much money but want to do something to my car that the people with $10K on mods didn't do (for a small confidence boost). If I got fogs I have my eyes on nice aftermarket ones, so that switch plate goes unused. That small change holder is "cute", what can I say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts