·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have this pic on the front page if I had the power :p :D

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
funny how everyone uses Vin diesel to make fun of people saying NAWS...... but he was the one that screamed out NAAAAAWWSSSS in the movie..........:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Re: It's not NOS

Yakumo said:
It should be nicknamed Nitrous not NOS
Its not, NOS is the name of the product, made by Holley Performanace. This would be similar to RSX, made by Acura...its just what its called.

Now, as many of you are likely to point out, it has caught on and is now incorrectly used by many people to describe other products. This is similar to Kleenex or Discman, which are often used to describe products made by several companies.

At least thats what I've gathered.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who really cares, I'll continue to say NOS and even NAWWWZ just to piss people off.

Do I get on your case every time you write Kevlar (trade name) instead of the correct term, Aramid?

Many people incorrectly use the terms bolt, stud, and cap screw interchangeably. Does it bother me if I know what they are talking about? NO!

In conclusion, at this point everyone and his mom knows that NOS is a company, although it is convenient to use nos to refer to any nitrous oxide system, so quit bitching and wasting bandwidth with these useless posts.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Wu the hell cares if ppl say nos. i say it but i dont mean holly. Fuk me and my friends fuk around and always say we need nos but we know its nitrous oxide. Its esier to say. instead of sayin "dude i need zex dry nitrous oxide system". Give me a break does it hurt u physically wen ppl say nawz. no so let it go

·
i run the show
35 Posts
i need cheesewhiz now.... oh wait sorry processed cheese spreadable food product.... there you go. Happy? :shakehea:

·
Ex rsx vs all *********
5,330 Posts
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

s

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
Why don't we just use universal terminology? N2O.. NOx.. Why NOS?!?! IT'S A FUXING BRAND NAME!!! Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee :jigglemad

In closing, I just want to say: Nitrous Express ownz NOS. I love my NX kit.

NAWZ FOREVER!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts