Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried asking in the ECU section but didn't get a response so hopefully get a better one here.
I'm helping a mate tune his car and he has Toda A3 cams fitted. It has a horrendous flat spot midway through the rev range on the low cam which makes for poor shifting as it falls into that rev range.
Anyone have a map they'd be willing to share so I can compare it to the one I've done.

·
The Turnpike Bully
2,845 Posts
What other mods does your friend have, i have the Toda A3 cams in my setup but the map i have is tuned will all of the other mods i have. Plus i have bigger injectors, if you want it i can send it to you. All i have to say is use it at your own risk, the map is made for my car and it runs fine, but i don't know about other cars. So if you use it and something happens, don't pm me like WTF. Use it at your own risk.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since u are from UK, the best option is to go talk with CPL racing. they work alot with hondata and toda products

They don't share maps though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What other mods does your friend have, i have the Toda A3 cams in my setup but the map i have is tuned will all of the other mods i have. Plus i have bigger injectors, if you want it i can send it to you. All i have to say is use it at your own risk, the map is made for my car and it runs fine, but i don't know about other cars. So if you use it and something happens, don't pm me like WTF. Use it at your own risk.
Did you get my PM mate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts