Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go! You will notice in one of the pictures that Jalal(MJ23FE) is in fact humping my Toda header! :eek:

If you didn't notice, the exhaust is the Fujitsubo Powergetter.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
hahaha do you get carded?

damn you would be hitting 13s with those mods if you have a type s and not a base ss

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I mentioned, that is not me. That is MJ23FE(Jalal). :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
well then has anyone asked him if he looks like that one guy? j/k. That header is badass, im jealous, i only got the shorty.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks man, and I don't think anyone ever has. I am sure he will get a kick out of it when he reads the thread.

·
Ur Post Count Means Nada!
4,510 Posts
No one has ever told me that before... i don't even know who you are talking about! :)
I had to hump that collector! Its about the only thing that can fit me! :D
The header is truely a work of art, and the exhaust is also just amazing.
I cannot wait for these mods to go on Carl's car, its going to be real sweet. I only hope its not too loud, we do not want any extra attention from local law enforcement!
-Jalal

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
So the Toda Race Header bolts up just fine to the base model as long as you replace the exhaust too right? You use that sway bar on the base also?

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
nice header

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
holy jebus hotn ess

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blackandred said:
So the Toda Race Header bolts up just fine to the base model as long as you replace the exhaust too right? You use that sway bar on the base also?
Thats correct! I will be installing all of the parts on Saturday with the help of KevinG. Expect to see some some pictures and videos posted on Sunday! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good comments guys!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
wow that is gonna be soo loud hehe!

D

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
D Fabulous said:
wow that is gonna be soo loud hehe!

D
Yeah, I just hope that it doesn't attract too much attention. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jayVTEC said:
ok....so if u get the toda...does that mean u have to replace a base exhaust to a type s exhaust too or wud it fit the aftermarket exhaust designed for a base
Yes, I purchased the Fujitsubo Powergetter Type-S exhaust. :driving:

·
Ur Post Count Means Nada!
4,510 Posts
jayVTEC said:
ok....so if u get the toda...does that mean u have to replace a base exhaust to a type s exhaust too or wud it fit the aftermarket exhaust designed for a base
If you get the Toda race header, then yes you have to get an exhaust that is made for a type s. The A2 header and the A3 header are not the same and the exhaust is different as well. So you need an exhaust system designed for an A2.
-Jalal

1 - 20 of 53 Posts