441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it good combination?

i was wonderin about this combo cuz it might let my car gain

more hp? :)

or better combo to gain hp?

oh also wonderin about tda engine kit too

but im plannin to get a CN turbo so, i heard if i get a turbo

i have 2 replace them all? so shouldnt i but this stuffs?

·
Registered
144 Posts
well if you get the turbo, you wont need the intake or the race header. but it all depends on what you want. turbo=more power, N/A=not as much power. turbo's are usually less reliable and require more maintenance. but like i said, its up to you.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Your CAI has nothing to do with what header you can run. but the two are both solid products. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
And there is always the option to use the little button that sayd search at the top right of your screen. This topic has been covered extensively. Do a search for Toda header and read all the threads that come up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
First, yes the Injen intake performs well with the Toda Race Header. In fact this is the exact setup (along with the Mugen Sports exhaust) that Toda Racing used on their RSX Type test car.
You know those I/H/E dynos you see on the Toda Racing website(195HP)? That I/H/E setup used to produce that consisted of an Injen intake, Toda Race header, and a Mugen Sports exhaust.

Second, you should make a final decision and stick with it whether or not you're gonna stay N/A or go F/I. As stated above, buying the header & intake will be just money down the drain since all that will be replaced by turbo components(if you choose to go FI). Good luck.

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
However, You can keep the intake and header with the supercharger. Just something to think about if you want to go FI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts