Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
666 Posts
The ITR intake mani is pretty required too.

·
expedite
93 Posts
I have the toda N2 kit, and the other reccomended pieces. Unfortunately, my Comptech crap (I/E) is backordered and has failed to ship, so my intsall is waiting. I think everything and the Toda N2 will be good for a nice mid 13. Hopefuly, by the 2nd week of May I can let you know for sure.

By the way, the Toda kit ships quick. I had mine a week after I ordered it....

·
Old member
559 Posts
natypes said:
b/c hondata does the toda reflashes and you get $500 off of the Toda kit if you already have hondata #4

But dont forget that you would have already paid $600 for the Hondata #4 reflash. :)

·
TeamDC5
544 Posts
also if you break down the kit, how much do the valve springs cost? Because valve springs from a f20c(honda s2000) can handle 9000+ rpms and are probably twice as cheap... what do u guys think?

·
Registered
302 Posts
this is tru. but i think the intake side of the rsx type s currently holds s2000 springs, so you would only need to buy the exhaust side of springs. i think this was explained at hondata.com. toda on the other hand i think is rated for 10k rpm. which means agresive cam + better intake manifold + 10k redline = awsome gains. but only time will tell for now.

·
Registered
542 Posts
DannyDiesel said:
But dont forget that you would have already paid $600 for the Hondata #4 reflash. :)
Yeah, so basically you paid $100 to have an ECU upgrade that rocks for the time being until you get Toda :thumbsup: I think it is a great deal.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Toda N2 are back ordered until the beginning of June... :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.