Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I dont know if I just now noticed this, but you know how when you turn on your turn signal and then turn, there is a click noise indicating that when you straighten your steering wheel back up the turn signal will turn off. Well I dont know if my car has always done this but when I make a turn, there is a good 3 clicks that my steering column makes when making a 90 degree turn with my turn signal on, it's kinda rediculous. I mean, after the first click I know that the turn signal will turn off automatically, but it clicks like 2-3 times depending on how much I turn the steering wheel, does anyone know how to fix this??

·
SUN DEVILS!
366 Posts
i think mines like that? i dont use my blinker a whole lot but ill check it out tomorrow

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it's kinda annoying because if I'm sitting at a light about to make a 90 degree turn or a u-turn it makes a ton of clicks when I turn instead of just one like it should. I think it just recently started doing this but I'm not sure...

·
Thug Life
2,231 Posts
its normal and if that is something that bothers you then the acura rsx was not the right car for you. Just wait til you own the car a little longer

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, umm, first off, it's not a reason to get a different car.....

And second, it didnt do this when I got it, I just noticed it today, and I've had the car for a long time now....

And third, engine noise (intake) > exhaust noise....so loud exhausts suck...droning ftl

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Ok, umm, first off, it's not a reason to get a different car.....

And second, it didnt do this when I got it, I just noticed it today, and I've had the car for a long time now....

And third, engine noise (intake) > exhaust noise....so loud exhausts suck...droning ftl
:shakehead

say that to my exhaust face to face and youll end up with black soot in your mouth, biatch!

:rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts