Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
About 123 mph, not sure of the metric conversion.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
133 MPH, then my leg started to shake so I let off the gas, this was while racing a Focus SVT on I57. It was fun but my heart was deff. Pounding.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Speed Pending

duckywucky said:
whats the fastest you've gone?

me was 210km/h
Just last weekend I got a new top end and it has yet to be completed.

I'm at 132 mph- this being in the SS mode and I was NEARING the end of 4th, about 5700RPMs.

My tires are considered slicks right now, really need new ones, so I didn't want to push it much further. Any suggestions on good low-pro water treds?

For the leg shaker: smoke a bowl before you start street racing.

If you have a system it will only increase the joy of your ride.

Any comments on Bruellen exhaust? I'd like some input B4 I install.

Got the AEM CAI today. oh yes...check out Ebay, good prices on new equip!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Mine is auto. Leg shaking is a new mod of mine. As for smoking up I won't be doin that, I was in rehab and been clean for about 6 years. But thanks for the suggestion. ;) I will crack open a beer after I'm done driving,lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
kur029 said:
i went 125 till i had to slow down... if your going that fast whats the best way to slow down?
let off the gas, grab the 10 & 2 / and don't panic!

If you're passing troll over the speed limit you can slowly raise your E-Brake to decrease speed, this way your brake lights don't come on~indicating your immediate decrease in speed.

Any word on Bruellen exhaust?

·
Registered
27 Posts
kur029 said:
whats 10 & 2?
Hands on the wheel friend.

look at your watch, grab that steering wheel at 10 & 2 for optimum control.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i hit 120 a few nights ago. was a bit aprehensive to go a bit past that because i had a friend in the car... "please slow down." alone next time for sure. BTW have an SS

·
Registered
77 Posts
145 mph! :thumbsup:

Between Las Vegas & L.A. (I-15) In my S.S. . . . In the dead of night, no traffic, nice cold air for my CAI got the needle what looked to be 5 mph past the 140 marker.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts