Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who was interested in buying some Top1 aero they're having a black Friday Sale on the 26th just to let u guys know.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
wonder how much of a sale it's going to be.

the last time they did this, it was 15% off without shipping

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wonder how much of a sale it's going to be.

the last time they did this, it was 15% off without shipping
They've been having 15% off if you order through instagram for the past couple months so I think it's going to be more

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
ahh, i don't follow them on IG, so that's probably why i never got the memo lol.

i'm really hoping to get the front/side/rear splitters, but who knows how it'll go with the lady

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
lol not fair, i dont have any of that bs social media. So they arent really helping themselves by only making that discount for Instagram users. they are limiting themselves which is worse.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol not fair, i dont have any of that bs social media. So they arent really helping themselves by only making that discount for Instagram users. they are limiting themselves which is worse.
I don't use social media either I just follow car accounts lol.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just ordered a full rear diffuser and street canards from them through IG for $484 shipped. You guys should jump on these deals.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Wtf lol The Topone are made out of abs. Other diffusers are made out of aluminum, some are abs reinforced with carbon fiber. Theres alot of materials used

1 - 20 of 20 Posts