Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
lettuce be cereal
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find a list of torque specs for everything on the rsx? thanks

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
The helms manual or me...;) lol

what are you looking for?

·
lettuce be cereal
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i kind of figured a list of everything from strut bars to drain bolts to tires etc would be helpful for everyone. and me :)

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
well i am going to tell you it would be A LOT of work to list off the actual specs of everything you're looking for in the helms...sorry i thought i would just help if you had something specific.

·
Q_Q
8,102 Posts
it'd be pretty tough getting a list of ALL the parts but maybe we could compile one of the most often needed torque specs maybe :dontknow:

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,226 Posts
you should have the repair manual in your possession anyways if you're doing all of that work.

·
Got Polish?
7,858 Posts
Its in the manual. Lug nuts are 80 ft lbs Drain bolt is 29 ft. lbs I think
But check inside you manual to be sure.

EDIT. Well some are in there

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Download helms

/thread

·
Registered
1 Posts
well i am going to tell you it would be A LOT of work to list off the actual specs of everything you're looking for in the helms...sorry i thought i would just help if you had something specific.
Hi there , I just replaced my starter in my 2003 Acura Rsx base, do you know the torque specs for the intake manifold. I just did 33lb but my car is losing power after 4000 rpm

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hi there , I just replaced my starter in my 2003 Acura Rsx base, do you know the torque specs for the intake manifold. I just did 33lb but my car is losing power after 4000 rpm
Uhh way too much guy, try half of that, and fasten them in a star parttern.
Download a copy of the manual. Use the search bar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts