Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have convinced my old man to get me an early xmas gift. :laughing:

My problem is which one should I get... I've heard excellent things about Hondata reflash (remember I got an auto) but emanage ultimate looks really good, seems you can adjust the auto shift points, etc...

Need some opinions please!

Thanks...

·
Playground Legend
1,205 Posts
kpro is not available for the base auto rsx. I dont know a lot about the emanage but the reflash would work for you. It should be a big improvement over what you have now. Good luck

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
03DSM-RSX said:
wait for keith dc5 to test out greddy ultimate. then decide.
I didn't know someone on here was getting it already. Thanks! I'll keep an eye out.

·
997 C4S
11,065 Posts
2K5_RSX_SS said:
I didn't know someone on here was getting it already. Thanks! I'll keep an eye out.
Yes I'm the lab rat so I'll tell you how it goes. By the way, you cannot change shift points with emanage ultimate. There's no set shift points on the auto anyway since it's always varying depending on speed, throttle position, grade, etc. The emanage ultimate only controls air/fuel and ignition so everything else is still in the hands of the ECU. That auto feature you're thinking of is to reduce knock whenever the gears change and can be used to reduce the shock.

·
Boost is Better.
5,502 Posts
i think u should try to get basic bolt on setup before u change ur ecu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts