Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
k24/k20 NA Monster
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to finish up my rear end, i have the stock bumber with seibon carbon fiber type tr rear lip and vis carbon fiber hatch w/ lexan glass. I am going to put in the supra tails. what do you people think? I would kind of like to know if everyone will think they will look good or bad before i put them in.

·
28,750 Posts
I think it might look a bit odd, but its very original and i'd be interested to see the final project :thumbsup:

·
norcal member
27,851 Posts
it might look alright....cant really picture it...you might need someone to photoshop it

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Im actually anxious to see what this will look like. I've always wondered what a Supra rear would look like on an RSX. Props bro. Hope it all turns out.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
yeah

is it just me, or are you guys wary of when a new person comes on saying hes got like very mod possilbe?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I agree simsim, and Faint, I think he meant to have an 'e' in there 'every'....Also man if you have a CF rear hatch the supra lights would be impossible to get in there! The lines are not really even close to the same, and you can't exactly add CF to match the light...think about it guys...

·
k24/k20 NA Monster
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who Cares

First off, just cause i am a new member means that i cant have shit done to my car. U guys are idiots the mods that i said only cost a few grand. Secondly i am in the army and my father owns a body shop, therefore the body work is very inexpensive to me. Lastly, anything is possible to mod and the lines dont have to match to graph in tailights, on my 93 hardbody i had caddilac bucket lights grafted into my rear end and those lines dont match at all. Most of you people on here are god damn idiots.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Re: Who Cares

chad_everson said:
First off, just cause i am a new member means that i cant have shit done to my car. U guys are idiots the mods that i said only cost a few grand. Secondly i am in the army and my father owns a body shop, therefore the body work is very inexpensive to me. Lastly, anything is possible to mod and the lines dont have to match to graph in tailights, on my 93 hardbody i had caddilac bucket lights grafted into my rear end and those lines dont match at all. Most of you people on here are god damn idiots.

Did you not remember what you originally posted or did you forget already? Here, let me quote it
what do you people think? I would kind of like to know if everyone will think they will look good or bad before i put them in.
I don't feel you deserve the space on our servers with your attitude... Have a nice day :laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.