Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

tperez's 05 type-S MM Functional Showoff/Progress Thread - 8/3/2014

11K views 94 replies 35 participants last post by  bvans 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW PICS PAGE 4
Current State

Lets just say I was lucky enough to have this car handed down to me from my dad after he drove it for 5 years. Thanks pops.
Received the car in stock form and started chipping away at it! Heres the main stuff. Little stuff I'll just skip over.

For starters, picked up an Injen CAI.

Then, lowered it on sportlines.

Car was in that state for a while plus a custom axleback, innovative 60a mounts, and an exedy organic clutch. Once funds built up I got back at it to where it is now.

BC Racing BR Extreme drop coilovers, Ingalls rear camber kit, PW JDM wiper delete, muteki lugs, mugen style front lip, new custom cat-back,and oh yea and new wheels.
Enkei PF01SS 17x9 +35mm with a 5mm spacer in the back wrapped in BFG KDW's 225/45/17

And here she is!

With RogerThaaat

Mod List:

Engine-
Injen CAI
RBC intake manifold with Karcepts adapter
DC Race Header
2.5 Custom Catback Magnaflow Resonator, Es tuning muffler, turndown tip
Ktuner ECU
Ktuned Fuel rail, fuel pressure gauge, and coilpack cover
Innovative 60a Mounts- Now 75a
Exedy stage 1/organic clutch

Suspension/Wheels/Tires-
Buddy Club RSD
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
Enkei PF01SS 17x9 +35
Nitto Motivo 245/40/17

Exterior/Interior-
PW JDM wiper delete
Mugen style front lip- Now Aspec Front
Aspec Sides
Honda iS Badges
Clear Fogs
Crsx shift boot
different shit knobs all the time lol
Kenwood Head unit
Ground control lower tie bar
6000k Hids
Air fresheners
LED interior lights

I think thats about it! Thanks for viewing!! :thumbsup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks good... Does your dad help you with the mods? I know if i handed my car down to my son, I would help him every chance i got! :thumbsup:

#8 ·
Thanks Everyone!:thumbsup:

Well he doesn't help me buy them haha i buy them with my self, but if I need help like installing something ill ask him for help since he's been into cars since he was a little kid and has alot of experience. Although I can handle it my self for the most part.

Looks great, man! How do you like your SP2???
Its pretty good, my friend found the muffler in the back of a car at the junkyard and got it for 20 bucks! Its not the rsx sp2 muffler tho. The muffler is a little longer than an rsx sp2 and its not oval. Im running it without a resonator, so its just cat to muffler and its still pretty quiet, but has a nice tone at WOT! I love how it looks aswell.

#30 · (Edited)
#39 ·
Thanks! My poly lip didnt sag to much because i had it screwed in to the bumper on the top of the lip along the lower grill. That help it up bit.

Damn that bushing was spent!!!

And god damn Jesus has a sick ass CRZ.
I shit my self when i pulled it out and saw that. The guys at innovative said they never put 60a on a k.
Here's another pic of his crz when he had his j's racing lip!

:thumbsup:

Wish I was friends with Jesus
Biblical jesus or my buddy lol?

Nice set up very clean. I think you should do a custom color on the wheels though.
hmmm maybe and thanks!

:thumbsup: looking good
Thanks man!

Car looks good!
Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.