Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What y'all been up to? Should be picking up a '91 Civic DX wagon this weekend to use as a beater and then I'll B16B swap it once I am settled with a job and have a 2019 something or another to drive around (leaning towards Miata Club or Veloster N with a performance package). Still in the middle of an extremely long hiring process with no idea if I'm progressing through it or not (yay government jobs). Hasn't been easy but I'm still getting out of bed every morning somehow.

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
No, building my Integra. Sick of the shit RSX suspension.
yeah, I don't blame you... its the main reason I ditched the RSX too... If I started with an Integra I'd prolly still be in that...

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
Bought an S2000 last year but I don't have the heart to modify it :yawn:

:feel:
tires/pads/fluid and hit the track... lower front ball joint might be a good idea too for some negative camber up front so you don't chew up the tires...

I drove a friends s2k a little while back... I hate my miata engine... no one builds an NA 4 banger better than Honda

·
Super Moderator
259,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
tires/pads/fluid and hit the track... lower front ball joint might be a good idea too for some negative camber up front so you don't chew up the tires...

I drove a friends s2k a little while back... I hate my miata engine... no one builds an NA 4 banger better than Honda
That's the plan. Might throw some stainless lines in there just for peace of mind.

Already have a fresh set of S007As on the car, just need to get some pads and I'm good to go. Might throw the AP2 wheels I have with some RS3s on there and burn those up instead.

·
Spooning on you!
6,237 Posts
got a track day next tuesday. ill post some videos then. never been to pbir. heres a track map. layout looks fun.

·
Spooning on you!
6,237 Posts
still in virginia? im in florida. would love that rollbar if we could meet. is it the race rollbar from autopower? dont remember when i saw your car at gridlife

521 - 540 of 650 Posts