Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

581 - 600 of 650 Posts

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Well it was worth a shot :laughing:
i have a bcrh. just to let you know, after years of abuse from my em2 kswap and the rsx one day it just fell apart. one of the welds broke. but i had it fixed so you will see a patch job but of course when you install it, cant see it. make me an offer, gives me an excuse to buy the spoon header. :laughing:

Come buy my coilovers and roll bar and other go fast parts. I'll give you a combo discount :freddie
just got back from surviving the mean streets of detroit. omw to VA.

·
Registered
813 Posts
i have a bcrh. just to let you know, after years of abuse from my em2 kswap and the rsx one day it just fell apart. one of the welds broke. but i had it fixed so you will see a patch job but of course when you install it, cant see it. make me an offer, gives me an excuse to buy the spoon header. :laughing:

:hb:

·
Super Moderator
259,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #584

On the car or off the car?

·
Waifu Deluxe
696 Posts
Damn, i wonder if my old BCRH has a broken weld, i've got an annoying rattle and a small exhaust leak, but I'm hoping I can just refresh my gaskets and hardware to get that taken care of.

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Damn, i wonder if my old BCRH has a broken weld, i've got an annoying rattle and a small exhaust leak, but I'm hoping I can just refresh my gaskets and hardware to get that taken care of.
after mine broke, i looked online and its a known problem. i was driving to sams club and all of a sudden i heard a dragging noise. i pull over and its half the header laying on the ground. had to drive 5 miles with it dragging. never had so many people look at me in my life. lol all fixed now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Act fast before it's too late!
i know. i know.

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
posted a video to my instagram. that banking at daytona is insane. definitely a little scary at first but after a few laps its awesome.

if you guys ever do a track day at a nascar track, look very far ahead. do not look directly in front of your car. your eyes will hurt and you will get a headache. a rsx guy who does alot of track events told me that before i went out and its sooo true. caught myself looking in front of the car since its habit and had to train myself to look far out.

·
Registered
813 Posts
posted a video to my instagram. that banking at daytona is insane. definitely a little scary at first but after a few laps its awesome.

if you guys ever do a track day at a nascar track, look very far ahead. do not look directly in front of your car. your eyes will hurt and you will get a headache. a rsx guy who does alot of track events told me that before i went out and its sooo true. caught myself looking in front of the car since its habit and had to train myself to look far out.
You should always be looking ahead and never directly in front of you on any track. Something I always try and tell my students.

581 - 600 of 650 Posts