Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
debating if i should trade in my 06 rsx-s for a used s2000. the payment on the rsx is 400 a month. and im looking for a s2k thats under $20k with decent miles. the only major modd on the rsx is HIDs. what im most concerned is how much money i will be losing when i sell/trade in the rsx.

·
Registered
140 Posts
you'd get much more if you sell it privately
like ohsixteg said, you'd lose a lot if you traded in...just my 2 cents
Do it! Do it! Do it!.....

Sell it privately if you're not upside down.

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
depends on how much you owe on the RSX...as to whether or not you'll lose money on a trade in.

well, that and how good your negotiation skills are.

:D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Where do you live? do you need to get a winter beater too?

What yr is your RSX? I dunno man... that's a tough one.
reading > you ;)
it's an 06 Type S lol..he states it in the first line:thumbsup:

@ the thread starter: how many miles are on the car btw? because that will play a big role is how much you get for it.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
reading > you ;)
it's an 06 Type S lol..he states it in the first line:thumbsup:

@ the thread starter: how many miles are on the car btw? because that will play a big role is how much you get for it.
DAMMIT! One of these days I'll learn to read more good.

:laughing:

I'd only do it if I lived in an area where it never snowed and hardly ever rained...

·
Registered
318 Posts
DAMMIT! One of these days I'll learn to read more good.

:laughing:

I'd only do it if I lived in an area where it never snowed and hardly ever rained...
loll...+rep for the good effort :thumbsup:

and that area you speak of sounds just like SoCal :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Damn you Calie-fornians!

Always bragging about the weather....

(I talk to a lot of west coasters in my line of work... always asking me "hows the weather in Ohio..." I just say "LOL...stfu"
:rotfl: yep..we sure love our scorching hot weather :laughing:
look at the bright side, at least you guys won't melt this summer up in Ohio :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
:rotfl: yep..we sure love our scorching hot weather :laughing:
look at the bright side, at least you guys won't melt this summer up in Ohio :thumbsup:
Yeah, it gets 'nice' here in the summer.... there's a few days that are just ridiculously hot... but its been sooo damn gloomy and bitter cold at night lately.

anyway, I'd get an S2000 IF I could keep my RSX as my beater (last week was my drool over an s2000 week) but lately I've been lookin at the g35...

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Thats a compromise I'd always be willing to make :thumbsup:
well then there you go bro, from a rsx -s2000 owner, i dont have any complaints at all...except maybe not being able to drive it when there's snow. but blah i got a 91 civic beater to cover me for that anyway.

best o luck, i may see you when we hold our annual s2k meet across the state.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts