Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what happened with the last thread but it doesn't work. How do you delete a thread?

Anyways, I have seen the mid-spoiler and the mini Type-R spoiler but this one looks different then both of those. Does anyone have pics of this spoiler? I can only find it on their site. Thanks

·
Registered
652 Posts
There is one guy on this board that has it on his black rsx. Do a search and you should be able to find it. I don't think the quality of the pics are great though.

·
Registered
256 Posts
well i havnt seen any other pictures of that spilers, but it looks like a DC2 type r spoiler. It more rounded as un like the angles and sharper lines like the DC5.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I am looking at both of these wings, kind of leaning towards the auto-earth type-s (the bottom one). If anyone has good sized pics from different angles I would really like to see them. Bottom looks like wings west but I am not sure if it supposed to be a replica or if there are some differences.

·
Registered
256 Posts
yeah that is the mini type r one, you can get the first one you showed if you want, but it doesnt look like it flows well to me. I personally like like the type r or wingless ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the Type-R is too high and the Mini-R doesn't look too much lower. I think I might go for the transformspoilers one. Wish someone had more pics of it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have this spoiler, I like it, but shit, its not on my car yet. I just got it a few days ago and its sitting unpainted in my closet cuz im goin to PC tomorow and dont have time to out it on and get it painted, IMO its the best spoiler you can put on the RSX, but i had a thread on this before and some guy had some pics so hope this helps...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=138066
The pics are somewhere on this thread i started, 2nd page i think...

·
28,748 Posts
The bottom one is a replica of the Wings West Type S spoiler. The top pic looks like the DC2 (old Integra Type R) wing.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think that is the DC2 spoiler. It is close but I do not think that is what it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts