Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my RSX peeps got a question, this is my second post and I ran into a situation. I have the front bumper off and I want to add a transmission cooler can somebody tell me what side is the cooler side and why do we have some sort of a check valve in the lines? Is that the filter?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Works great, the side with the filters the return. If you're facing the car you can put it in front of the power steering cooler, probably the best opening if you have the license plate in the middle and closest to the filter, you may have to get a longer bolt for the bottom ps cooler mount and put a nut on the longer bolt to push the ps cooler out a little. Put the t cooler behind it, have the t cooler lines toward the passenger side wheel. I put the hoses through the power steering cooler opening. Tap into the passenger side transmission line and put the other one to the filter. Strong pulls every time, I highly suggest one of you going to put a turbo on your car with an auto. Yes, it's easier with the front bumper off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts