Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
that sucks...and why are you asking for pictures?

·
Base with attitude
2,965 Posts
noooooooooooooooo i was bout to order mine

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His exact words:

>Hi
>Sorry we are sold out at this time. We are in the process of ordering more but it will
>take some time. Thanks for your email.
>
> Thanks
> Ron
> Trimking 1

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
i remember when i ordered mine a year ago and got his last one in stock :)...hope you don't have to wait too long

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Whew...I just got mine in under the gun it looks like. Mine should be her on Monday. Aren't you happy for me?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just got a NBP Type R Wing on the 20th of December and got it installed on the 28th. According to them when I ordered it on the 12th, it was the last NBP that they had left. Good luck in your quest, it is a GREAT product. I am very pleased, excellent fit, excellent paint, and excellent shipping!

·
I <3 Red Stuff
4,635 Posts
i heard they are the best ebay sellers for type r wings

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I just received my SSM Type-R replica wing today from Trimking. Absolutely perfect condition.

The box was kinda ragged lookin' when it arrived, but due to great packing the wing was unharmed and there's not a single scratch one on the paint. She's perfect. Now we'll see how good the fit is when I get with Akumatose to put it on....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So...from what i'm hearing, everyone seems to agree the paint job is good. How does everyone feel about the fitment?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
The general concensus is that the holes don't line up perfectly. But I've read a few rare posts saying that they did in fact line up perfectly. I'll be putting mine on hopefully this weekend, so we'll see.

But dang, for only $199 painted and shipped, and I think dealing with the fitment being slightly off (though very fixable) is a steal over the price of not only the authentic Type-R, but also any other site offering the Type-R replica.

Ya just can't go wrong with Spoilerking.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
gOt TyPe SeXy??? said:
Fitting is off by as little as 1 or 2 milimeters...(from the premade holes)
Does that little bit throw it off so much as to require additional drilling, or can you just kinda force it that little bit?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts