Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
yes i got one from him. great guy, call him up and juts place an order through your credit card. It came painted and flawless! I got it in 3 days from Canada to NJ. Good luck!

·
Registered
257 Posts
what site can you exactly get the type r replica?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have nothing but good to say about Trimking1! I just picked up the TypeR replica and its probably the best replica I have seen to date.
I'm soo damn picky and this thing is perfect- paint is great as well, not even a single pinhole or flaw.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just ordered one from trimking1. Can't wait to install it!!!

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
my trimking1 spoiler did not match the factory drill points. It was slightly off. and SPOILERSTO does NOT sell typeR spoiler, they are wingswest replicas. Oh yea, and TrimKing1 isnt really from NY, they're in Canada, well thats where my spoiler was shipped from at least.

·
Oil- use it while you can
657 Posts
kabe said:
my trimking1 spoiler did not match the factory drill points. It was slightly off. and SPOILERSTO does NOT sell typeR spoiler, they are wingswest replicas. Oh yea, and TrimKing1 isnt really from NY, they're in Canada, well thats where my spoiler was shipped from at least.
:iamwiths: I have a trimking1 spoiler. Its a type-r replica, and looks good, but the holes do not match exactly. Maybe 1/4" off? Its not much, but if you have small holes drilled for the original oem holes, you'll have to make them bigger.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
i hear trimking1 has run out of the type r replicas. im waiting for him to get some more in. anyone know when hes restocking or whatever?

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
doesnt he live in canada?! i dont know if i can call out of country with my cell phone. anyone know his email address?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JmK5one3 said:
doesnt he live in canada?! i dont know if i can call out of country with my cell phone. anyone know his email address?
he has a toll free number 1 877 230 1192. i got caught in his drought too..right when i had the money to order it! :( i called him in mid-march and he said he'll have some in 6 weeks. he got some good quality shit for the best price i ever seen. 180 painted and shipped, how can you beat that?

·
Registered
456 Posts
i just ordered one two days ago from him. hope it comes soon. he told me by the 27 most likely.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts