·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
RSXual said:
my car is in the first picture!! but i went through a little transformation so i no longer look like that. haha.

no offense...but thats a good think. that front lip looks like a pyscho fish

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RSXual said:
no offense taken...to each their own. but i have gone through a new transformation so the lip is off and a new piece will be on... :blah:
So what happen, you dont like the Tsunami lip anymore?

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
people told me that fitment on the kaminari rear is horrible, and you ahve to do things to it to make it fit?

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rEDlinEDc5 said:
people told me that fitment on the kaminari rear is horrible, and you ahve to do things to it to make it fit?
REALLY that freakin sucks!!! and I like the rear!

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
the tsunami wont match with the kaminari. lines dont flow.

in comparison to the kaminari, the front is too "noisy"

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rsXploited said:
Try tsunami front with roja sides and rear.
Isn't the Ro Ja and the Kaminari have "simliar sides" ? Actually I like the Kaminari Rear its like a different bumper. Also the Ro Ja rears is similar as the OEM right?

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
BRAISKI said:
Isn't the Ro Ja and the Kaminari have "simliar sides" ? Actually I like the Kaminari Rear its like a different bumper. Also the Ro Ja rears is similar as the OEM right?

The roja rear looks like oem, just a little bit more aggressive... Sides look totally different... Roja front and kaminari front look very, very similar.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
rEDlinEDc5 said:
You sure? Did this person you speak of own the kit? Kaminari makes one of the best fitting kits on the market. Very high quality!!!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
i have the kaminari rear... it fits like shit... gotta modify the stock bumper just to make the lip fit, and after the modifications, it still isn't flush... it looks nice from far away and since my car is ebp, it's not obvious... if i had to do it again, i wouldn't get the kaminari rear again... i bought it thinking that it will fit perfectly just because it was kaminari... boy was i wrong...

·
Registered
181 Posts
hehe sup Ducky,

hell YEAH the Kaminari rear is a pain in the ass to install, but it really looks good.

solution : 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5390, Gray, 90 mil + 4 ss screws. And a lot of whining.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts