Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Tsunami and Kaminari kit???

1K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  RSXual 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
RSXual said:
no offense taken...to each their own. but i have gone through a new transformation so the lip is off and a new piece will be on... :blah:
So what happen, you dont like the Tsunami lip anymore?

#8 ·
people told me that fitment on the kaminari rear is horrible, and you ahve to do things to it to make it fit?

#9 ·
rEDlinEDc5 said:
people told me that fitment on the kaminari rear is horrible, and you ahve to do things to it to make it fit?
REALLY that freakin sucks!!! and I like the rear!

#13 ·
rsXploited said:
Try tsunami front with roja sides and rear.
Isn't the Ro Ja and the Kaminari have "simliar sides" ? Actually I like the Kaminari Rear its like a different bumper. Also the Ro Ja rears is similar as the OEM right?

#16 ·
BRAISKI said:
Isn't the Ro Ja and the Kaminari have "simliar sides" ? Actually I like the Kaminari Rear its like a different bumper. Also the Ro Ja rears is similar as the OEM right?

The roja rear looks like oem, just a little bit more aggressive... Sides look totally different... Roja front and kaminari front look very, very similar.

#18 ·
i have the kaminari rear... it fits like shit... gotta modify the stock bumper just to make the lip fit, and after the modifications, it still isn't flush... it looks nice from far away and since my car is ebp, it's not obvious... if i had to do it again, i wouldn't get the kaminari rear again... i bought it thinking that it will fit perfectly just because it was kaminari... boy was i wrong...

#21 ·
Damn I like the rear!!! ahhhh

#23 ·
is the tsunami lip fiberglass or urathane....and do u think it can be modified to fit the factory fog lights...even if its w/o the black housing

#24 ·
03ebpRSX said:
i have the kaminari rear... it fits like shit... gotta modify the stock bumper just to make the lip fit, and after the modifications, it still isn't flush... it looks nice from far away and since my car is ebp, it's not obvious... if i had to do it again, i wouldn't get the kaminari rear again... i bought it thinking that it will fit perfectly just because it was kaminari... boy was i wrong...

got to modify the hell out of the bumper for the stock lip to fit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.