Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
9,306 Posts
so you going to fall through with this?

·
Gold Member
1,257 Posts

The rebirth of the Acura RSX, the car you see pictured here in an artist's representation, is also on the near-term agenda. According our sources, the next-gen RSX will inherit a version of the just-launched 9th-generation Civic Si's 201 hp, i-VTEC 2.4 liter gas engine with slick 6-speed manual and helical LSD. Fitted with specially tuned sports suspension, the new RSX will also employ an interior inspired by the current Civic Type R and an exterior in a sharp, wedge shape.

·
1,814 Posts

The rebirth of the Acura RSX, the car you see pictured here in an artist's representation, is also on the near-term agenda. According our sources, the next-gen RSX will inherit a version of the just-launched 9th-generation Civic Si's 201 hp, i-VTEC 2.4 liter gas engine with slick 6-speed manual and helical LSD. Fitted with specially tuned sports suspension, the new RSX will also employ an interior inspired by the current Civic Type R and an exterior in a sharp, wedge shape.
:ugh:

·
Super Moderator
430,557 Posts
i read wedge shape and automatically thought of an imperial star destroyer haha

·
Registered
396 Posts
Don't ruin a type s with a ricer front end swap, especially since your most likely going to sell the rsx. If its a base auto then ehh. And If you want to do all this why not just get a tsx?:dontknow:

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks sick from the side, shitty from from IMO

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want this it looks pretty good except that one up there it looks like the rsx and the tsx fucked and had a deformed baby

101 - 120 of 134 Posts