Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chemical Soldier
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been datalogging a good bit of runs in 3rd gear at WOT. I notice that on the tables for fuel, only columns 8 and 9 are used at WOT. My a/f ratio richens a good bit from 5700-7k on every run I have pulled. Now how do I lean this out? Should I only be highlighting columns 8 and 9 for the particular range of rpms? Or should I be highlighting all of the columns for the desired rpm range?

·
ECU Tuner
3,588 Posts
schuessler28 said:
So I've been datalogging a good bit of runs in 3rd gear at WOT. I notice that on the tables for fuel, only columns 8 and 9 are used at WOT. My a/f ratio richens a good bit from 5700-7k on every run I have pulled. Now how do I lean this out? Should I only be highlighting columns 8 and 9 for the particular range of rpms? Or should I be highlighting all of the columns for the desired rpm range?
No, highlight all columns in the rev ranges you want to change. That way the fuel lines remain nice and parallel. Use Ctl-J to adjust fuel. Use percentage adjustment. Rule of thumb is that -5% will lean out the mixture by 1/2 AF point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.