Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had my kit on for awhile, and i am only boosting at 5psi ( it is one of the first ones and i was told to turn the actuator, because it was set wrong from greddy.) so i turned it and left it set at 5psi......anyway, do i turn the rod clockwise or counterclockwise to open it up more so i can set it at 6psi. Thanks-Brandon

· Registered
2,387 Posts
Veilside02 said:
i've had my kit on for awhile, and i am only boosting at 5psi ( it is one of the first ones and i was told to turn the actuator, because it was set wrong from greddy.) so i turned it and left it set at 5psi......anyway, do i turn the rod clockwise or counterclockwise to open it up more so i can set it at 6psi. Thanks-Brandon
your going to turn it counter clockwise

· Registered
2,387 Posts
best thing to do when you loosen up the rod, run a set amount of psi from a compressor into the nipple on the turbo actuator and make sure the wastegate opens up properly......its a pain to take it out and put it back numerous times

· I love Audi Junkie!!!
3,072 Posts
Veilside02 said:

The best thing to do is leave it at the low setting and purchase an electronic valve controller! You will spend a few bucks, but you will be able to lessen boost spikes with a controller which operates on duty cycles, such as the Apex-i AVC-R.

-JMS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.