Koreo 1
kidinatype_s 1
Creepy Chris 1
GreyMetallicTeg 1
Prodigy77 1
Flanz 1
TypeS-Chris 1
Axix23 1

I wish Juan got as much done with his car as he does with his keyboard...

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
you mean 6766s?
Where does it put the turbos at? I know on vettes, finding room for turbos is a PITA.
Yes, typo lol. Its a bottom mount manifold that places them just high enough to gravity drain the oil. Fits twin t4 turbos and there are guys well over 1000 whp on this kit.

TTIX has small t3 turbos that need a scavenge pump and UPP puts twins in the fenders but both kits are limited and require cutting stuff up

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
the viper yours? :jelly:
Yes sir, picked it up about a month ago. was tired of not having a car I can drive to enjoy anymore since I can't legally drive the RSX anymore.... so I think it is a well respected replacement for the RSX and eventually will be faster :shady:

·
armchair engine builder
2,483 Posts
Yes sir, picked it up about a month ago. was tired of not having a car I can drive to enjoy anymore since I can't legally drive the RSX anymore.... so I think it is a well respected replacement for the RSX and eventually will be faster :shady:
i've always liked the look of the first generation Vipers. Are they as much as a handful to drive as some have made them out to be?

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
i've always liked the look of the first generation Vipers. Are they as much as a handful to drive as some have made them out to be?
well i have drove it about 400 miles and it has yet to kill me lol, although from all the hype they get I have yet to floor it all the way in 1st. I will get there soon when theres no one around a lot of room for error lol. thing sounds amazing, has so much torque that puts you back in the seat. Def not used to shifting so low though, like 5.5-6k. The thing gets rediculous amounts of attention, get thumbs up from everyone, vettes, subarus, etc... people behind me keep pulling their cell phones out to record me lol.

·
armchair engine builder
2,483 Posts
well i have drove it about 400 miles and it has yet to kill me lol, although from all the hype they get I have yet to floor it all the way in 1st. I will get there soon when theres no one around a lot of room for error lol. thing sounds amazing, has so much torque that puts you back in the seat. Def not used to shifting so low though, like 5.5-6k. The thing gets rediculous amounts of attention, get thumbs up from everyone, vettes, subarus, etc... people behind me keep pulling their cell phones out to record me lol.
sounds like a fun car. Do you have any major plans for it outside of maintenance? the only other Viper related stuff i've heard is that replacing the front hood / clam shell thing is ridiculously expensive.

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
sounds like a fun car. Do you have any major plans for it outside of maintenance? the only other Viper related stuff i've heard is that replacing the front hood / clam shell thing is ridiculously expensive.
my dad is a general manager of a major dodge dealership who deals with vipers alot. he told me its like 15K for a new hood lol. I deleted the cats already, came with headers and 3" exhaust, hot air intakes lol. I am reflashing it this week and changing out motor mounts.... other than that down the road I am going to change out the rocker rollers which i guess give another 20whp or so.... then throw some f/i at it someday

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
oh shit nice viper dude, congrats jeff man

1 - 20 of 1101 Posts