Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

441 - 460 of 1099 Posts

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
Link to my facebook

If anyone is interested I have a few guys looking for custom battery trays and I figured I could make them cheaper for everyone if I got 5-10 guys committed to buying one before I get started. Pics can be found on the facebook page.
speaking of trays, i have a billet odyssey battery tray for sale lol.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
New turdblow finally came in after 6 damn weeks, I was originally told two weeks and then when I reached out after 4 weeks I was told I would have it by the end of the week. The following Monday I checked in and was told I would have it by the end of that week. Again, the following Monday I checked in, made some noise and had it express shipped to me that afternoon.

Showed up without the oil restrictor and vband weld flange I ordered so not super impressed with Comp's ability to fulfill orders.

Aside from that the turbo looks amazing and just barely fits into the space I had my old 7175 in. I did have to swap the passenger and driver valve covers, the turbo outlet was rubbing the oil fill location and I couldn't fit the vband clamp on it. Have to relocate all my coil packs into the fenders as well for exhaust clearance.

·
doing stuff
3,594 Posts
New turdblow finally came in after 6 damn weeks, I was originally told two weeks and then when I reached out after 4 weeks I was told I would have it by the end of the week. The following Monday I checked in and was told I would have it by the end of that week. Again, the following Monday I checked in, made some noise and had it express shipped to me that afternoon.

Showed up without the oil restrictor and vband weld flange I ordered so not super impressed with Comp's ability to fulfill orders.

Aside from that the turbo looks amazing and just barely fits into the space I had my old 7175 in. I did have to swap the passenger and driver valve covers, the turbo outlet was rubbing the oil fill location and I couldn't fit the vband clamp on it. Have to relocate all my coil packs into the fenders as well for exhaust clearance.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease, but damn... lol

Good luck man. In for pics!

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts
I can see the pics.

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
Can't see the pics. Just messages saying "please update your account for 3rd party hosting"
Photobucket had gotten worse and worse for awhile now so Im looking at alternative hosting sites.
yea photobucket sucks now, they disabled IMG embedding unless you pay some rediculous amount of money.

·
Super Moderator
23,665 Posts
fucking list of problems now that my car is back together just keeps growing.

My VTC actuator apparently took a shit
My turbo seems to be smoking. Probably needs a rebuild
Some clunking in suspension somewhere
Oil leak here and there...
list goes on and on...

why do we do this to ourselves lol god damn labors of love.

·
armchair engine builder
2,483 Posts
fucking list of problems now that my car is back together just keeps growing.

My VTC actuator apparently took a shit
My turbo seems to be smoking. Probably needs a rebuild
Some clunking in suspension somewhere
Oil leak here and there...
list goes on and on...

why do we do this to ourselves lol god damn labors of love.
:feel:

441 - 460 of 1099 Posts