Vapor Hone
Killer B Oil Pan
Killer B Oil Pickup
Killer B Oil Baffle
Tic Adjustable Idler Pulleys
Rotated GTX3076R
Flex Fuel

and every bolt on imaginable.
Hell yeah. Manley makes good stuff! I'm running turbo tuff rods, arp2000 studs, was gonna go BC valvesprings, went supertech instead, oem keepers, 5 angle valve job, .010 decked.

What fuel pump? I'm running walbro 450 hp. Beast. 65psi base. 1:1 aeromotive fpr. E85. Continental ethanol sensor.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Hell yeah. Manley makes good stuff! I'm running turbo tuff rods, arp2000 studs, was gonna go BC valvesprings, went supertech instead, oem keepers, 5 angle valve job, .010 decked.

What fuel pump? I'm running walbro 450 hp. Beast. 65psi base. 1:1 aeromotive fpr. E85. Continental ethanol sensor.
Just a drop in AEM 340lph right now, if I have duty cycle issues I'll be swapping to a Radium dual pump hanger with dual 340's and have the second one boost activated.

I'll only be running a base fuel pressure of about 50psi, 1:1 ratio, as I'm not looking for big numbers just a better curve. I don't need more than 450whp for a car that only does AutoX and HPDE for the time being.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
After all that talk about an NSX you are considering a CTR?

Also, "Good BYE RSX World" lol
Lol.

I would love an nsx. Been seriously thinking about grabbing up a S2k for shits and giggles. All stock though. Prob 25k.

Also looking into getting a new house. Just out grew this one...

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Lol.

I would love an nsx. Been seriously thinking about grabbing up a S2k for shits and giggles. All stock though. Prob 25k.

Also looking into getting a new house. Just out grew this one...
I moved into a new to me, 4000 sq ft house roughly 2 years ago and I'm already about ready to trade up as I've outgrown the garage lol. Since I am a contractor I'm debating buying 3-5 acres to build my own rancher style house with a detache 4 bay/2 story garage.

I figure I can build an apartment type room above the garage to chill out when I get to frustrated to keep working.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
I moved into a new to me, 4000 sq ft house roughly 2 years ago and I'm already about ready to trade up as I've outgrown the garage lol. Since I am a contractor I'm debating buying 3-5 acres to build my own rancher style house with a detache 4 bay/2 story garage.

I figure I can build an apartment type room above the garage to chill out when I get to frustrated to keep working.
No doubt. 3 car is required. Or detached 2+ bay. We looking 3500-4000sqft, but I want some land. Maybe 5 acres. All that adds up to 450-500k. Lmao. I'll keep looking! Thought about building, but idk if I want to deal with all that. What, $150/ft finished now aday?

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
No doubt. 3 car is required. Or detached 2+ bay. We looking 3500-4000sqft, but I want some land. Maybe 5 acres. All that adds up to 450-500k. Lmao. I'll keep looking! Thought about building, but idk if I want to deal with all that. What, $150/ft finished now aday?
Just designate yourself the construction manager and include management fees in your construction loan application and you can essentially pay yourself a salary to manage the construction of your own home.

·
Fully Boosted
9,017 Posts
Got the Viper tuned the other day, not bad for all N/A and we ran out of fuel from 5.2-6.2K so we werent able to touch any timing events at all. Need larger injectors and should be over 600

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,666 Posts
After all that talk about an NSX you are considering a CTR?

Also, "Good BYE RSX World" lol

CTR Fits two kid seats. . .
But they literally sold it the morning I was going over there.

So I think I'll just stick with the Durango RT.
Adulting at its best.
Hauls my kids and Dogs

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Getting there....took it out on the road the other day! Everything ran great! No real bugs. Got to clean up vtec crossover and a/f, but for first time on the road in 7-8 months...not bad.
Thats awesome man, those coils look great. I finally got the basemap for my subie so I’ll be testing this weekend in prep for my dyno next week

·
GTX35R
30,385 Posts
Getting there....took it out on the road the other day! Everything ran great! No real bugs. Got to clean up vtec crossover and a/f, but for first time on the road in 7-8 months...not bad.
Hey its looking good. Do you still do transmission work? I need to get mine rebuilt and don't really care to tackle it. You interested?

Also what did you use to paint your brake stuff with? I'm looking to do mine.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
Hey its looking good. Do you still do transmission work? I need to get mine rebuilt and don't really care to tackle it. You interested?

Also what did you use to paint your brake stuff with? I'm looking to do mine.
Wtf u up to?

Lil bit of transmission work still, been implementing some projects across the southeast as of late, lol. Let me know what you needing done though...

I used por-15 brake paint. Pulled em off, prepped, sanded, and primered. Then painted. Used a hobby sprayer to coat instead of brush, a lot smoother finish.

·
GTX35R
30,385 Posts
Wtf u up to?

Lil bit of transmission work still, been implementing some projects across the southeast as of late, lol. Let me know what you needing done though...

I used por-15 brake paint. Pulled em off, prepped, sanded, and primered. Then painted. Used a hobby sprayer to coat instead of brush, a lot smoother finish.
lol just trying to get my shit done. Left my old job after 7 years and started a new one for a company in Utah but I work remotely for. I'm loving it but it's keeping me busy.

Hit me up sometime we can catch up. Stop by the house and I can show you what's going on lol.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
lol just trying to get my shit done. Left my old job after 7 years and started a new one for a company in Utah but I work remotely for. I'm loving it but it's keeping me busy.

Hit me up sometime we can catch up. Stop by the house and I can show you what's going on lol.
Same here. My plant shut down, so I'm working in Anderson, bit some remote work in AL. Busy as ever. Lol

I'll swing by one day with the car and catch up...check your shit out.

941 - 960 of 1101 Posts