Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
This is good information nonetheless if you feel as if your writing a diary. I did just enough research when putting my turbo kit together to where I didn't need to touch the fuel system though so I have no input here. I am using a DW260 (I think) and some DW 1000 injectors.

From fumbling around through the old threads, I'm pretty positive that someone said the stock rail and line would handle up to 350 maybe a little more without issue.

I haven't had the chance to get my car onto the Dyno as of yet, just a good street tune. Pushing 10psi with a turbonetics turbo kit in a k20a3, sadly. Haven't had a single issue though, which is good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know my tuner has told me I was 39% duty cycle with the setup I've got, I don't know if that's high or not. AFRs are consistent throughout the rpm range as well. I keep a constant eye on it. I don't race it or anything as it continues to be my daily driver. Just wanted boost on tap for fun.

If it blows, it blows. I've got another engine on the stand ready to go in anyhow. I hope you get your issue figured out. I would like to know for the future when I plan to run high boost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts