Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I actually found the guy on Instagram:shady:. Dude does some impressive work! Definitely started following him to see what else he is doing to his car.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I’ll just start it back up with my rsx that’s just about to be boosted hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start the post! :fistbump:.. I definitly miss these build threads being more frequent. You could actually search and read the builds. i couldnt even come close to how many build threads i have read, and countless ideas that i have taken! Even though clubrsx is a ghost town for the most part, i still plan to post a build thread once i finally get all my parts collected. Been watching LKQ pullyourpart website for some TSX cams and 5spd transmissions

·
Registered
76 Posts
Start the post! :fistbump:.. I definitly miss these build threads being more frequent. You could actually search and read the builds. i couldnt even come close to how many build threads i have read, and countless ideas that i have taken! Even though clubrsx is a ghost town for the most part, i still plan to post a build thread once i finally get all my parts collected. Been watching LKQ pullyourpart website for some TSX cams and 5spd transmissions

Same.

Bring back the forums! I miss the days when notifications would be pouring in from the forums I were in.

I’ve read so many builds and sadly most are super old. That’s why I started one and hopefully I keep it going.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Start the post!
.. I definitly miss these build threads being more frequent. You could actually search and read the builds. i couldnt even come close to how many build threads i have read, and countless ideas that i have taken! Even though clubrsx is a ghost town for the most part, i still plan to post a build thread once i finally get all my parts collected. Been watching LKQ pullyourpart website for some TSX cams and 5spd transmissions

Same.

Bring back the forums! I miss the days when notifications would be pouring in from the forums I were in.

I’ve read so many builds and sadly most are super old. That’s why I started one and hopefully I keep it going.

I feel old, but I remember when the turbo chat thread would start and be filled up in less than 12hrs just to start another one. Also peakboost and full race having 6 to 12 months lead times on side winder kits!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts