Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Depends on what you want.

I'd say SC for a reliable daily driver, or Turbo if you just want stupid amounts of power.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Go turbo. Give it a dual stage tune, one for daily driving on 93 octane and low boost(6lbs boost) so that it is reliable and then for track high octane with high boost. You will be so much more satisfied in the end and have a daily driver that can rip on any 5.:eek: that rolls up

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would suggest a turbo. If you get a half assed//poor job done to your car with a supercharger it could destroy your engine, at least that is what I have heard. The supercharger is more likely to shake the engine and mess up the mounts if its shoddy work

·
Blown
13,723 Posts
Go turbo. Give it a dual stage tune, one for daily driving on 93 octane and low boost(6lbs boost) so that it is reliable and then for track high octane with high boost. You will be so much more satisfied in the end and have a daily driver that can rip on any 5.:eek: that rolls up
I would suggest a turbo. If you get a half assed//poor job done to your car with a supercharger it could destroy your engine, at least that is what I have heard. The supercharger is more likely to shake the engine and mess up the mounts if its shoddy work
worst advice ever, please stop posting this garbage.

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
lol wut

·
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌&#874
5,675 Posts
s/c if u wanna get laid, turbo if u wanna get laid itttt ALLL DEPENDS ON THE POWER U WANT

·
I got it right here.
1,726 Posts
i had this debate myself when i started modding.

i looked at it this way:

turbo - more power gains as other stated but isnt going to be reliable if you dont precautious measures - meaning dumping more money into it. and maintinence would be a bitch

s/c - you cant get a lot of hp out of it but it is reliable and relatively cheaper than turbos. not much maintinence needed and you have money for other things that you might want to mod.

so im goin s/c :)

·
Sure don't...
9,223 Posts
you fail

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.