Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure most of you know about it..but any more information you want to add about HKS in this thread are welcome :laughing:

Q: my question is i read your article in super street about the type S turbo with it GT2835, and you mention everything but power?

How much power is under that hood?
How fast it goes 0-60 1/4 mile?

thank you for your time.

A: Our current RSX Type S Project Vehicle is at the 350 whp levels. This version of the kit on our vehicle has fuel tuning above what is planned for the initial off the shelf kit. Our vehicle is currently designed to exhibit extreme cabilities of the kit. We will be offering staged performance output levels upon the full release of the kit. Please check back frequently for new updates.

Thanks

HKS USA

- I would be happy with 350whp..but i don't see any reason that their kit when it comes out on market will give that much power. let's say typical rsx-s with exh/intake does about 180whp x 40 % = 250 whp.

BTW, how much does their HKS Kit for LUDE pulls at the wheel?

So far, there are:
RevHard Kit: $ 4500
5 psi - I think they did about 230 whp

Cybernationmotorsports custom Turbo Kit:$5,429.00
12 psi - 314 whp 219 tq

DC5Master has custom: $$??
?? psi - 3xx whp

Prototype:
Greddy/HKS

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
damn wish I turbocharged my RSX. then I wouldn't be selling my car to get a s2k or 350z.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
hey what kind of body kit is that in the first page of your homepage?
or is it photoshopped?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
of course the grey car that shows first.

been here long enough to know what's wing's west, you know? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.