Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dunno how interested u guys are, but i was watching hi-rev on my computer which has a tv-tuner.. so i snap'd some pics of this rsx..

suppose to have 6-7psi at 270hp or something? i dunt remember.. looks like a greddy turbo, who knows :)

enjoy..

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2. whoops

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Metally Guitarded
7,450 Posts
I just saw it too. Too bad they don't spend more time on things. The whole damn program is like a fast forward preview then commercials. Anyway the turbo looks pretty cool. Wonder how much...

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just realized i did a horrible job at snap'n pics.. hAHA! oh well. i hate how the host or whatever sound like they dunno what they are talking about.. sheese!!

"coilovers imported from japan" (ugh what kind?).. "it has a front mounted (pause) intercooler"

its like they're reading signs lol..

·
enthusiast
843 Posts
"it's got big wheels"..

That has to be my favorite line from that show.. It's like they took people who know nothing about cars and let them talk about cars that arn't theirs... That show is a pathetic joke and only embarasses imports even more compared to informative shows such as horsepower tv and hot rod tv... Even though the hosts are hicks at least they know what the hell they are putting on the car and how to tune it...

·
Registered
503 Posts
i watch the show on tv, but i don't like it. Most of it is pretty brief, and not enough depth

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Here's a good pic of it... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
All of those hosts suck :jigglemad The only reason I like the asian chick is because her last name starts with Poon :thumbsup:

·
Speedy
2,648 Posts
Scandelous said:
All of those hosts suck :jigglemad The only reason I like the asian chick is because her last name starts with Poon :thumbsup:

Off Topic: Was the 15.12 run all stock? i'm really struggling with 15.8. Do you have any tips..........

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
TheSilverBullet said:

Off Topic: Was the 15.12 run all stock? i'm really struggling with 15.8. Do you have any tips..........
You should at least break 15.5...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I wonder if and when it will be available?

·
Registered
223 Posts
thats the greddy kit i think that car was at one of the shows i went to. Actually im positive it is.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts