Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i wuz on my way bak from my gurlfriendz house...on the grand central thiz dude in a turbo civic startz revvin hiz engine on the side of me i heard his bov go off then 3 honks then we r off...i took him by AT LEAST 2-3 car lengths in 3rd gear then we stopped then he rolls down hiz window asks me wat i hav done and i ask him...then he drivez off...now...i dont understand why everytime i gun it on the grand central somthing gets loose afterwards. i had a previous problem where my turbo was loose and i figured hey thatz wat happenz when u put aftermarket stuff on...but c'mon i only drove it 3 timez since i got that fixed...AND NOW I ALREADY have ANOTHER exhaust leak...anyone have ANY ideas how i can get my bolts to STAY on ?? cybernation may b u can help me out ??

-addy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Boosted_dc5 said:
lock tight the bolts maybe.....

We did lock tight the turbo bolts and that was fixed. I gotta check out his car tom and see exactly where this leak is coming from. If its the turbo again im going to be confused..:confused:
If its something else then its just bad luck but ill take care of it.

-Zee

·
Registered
403 Posts
Loctite and lock washers are they key

·
Registered
54 Posts
James S said:
Don't replace S's with Z's online. That will solve the problem.
Thanx for the useful info. :rolleyes:
Your one of these guys right:jigglemad
Tell the92pheish to take his dick out of your ass and maybe youll be less cranky:thumbsup: :laughing:

-Zee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts