Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I Luv It
1,293 Posts
dcsk8tr said:
---------------------------------------------------------
iirnited
people may not be intimidated, but after you smoke the turbo with your na the person would think twice (if modded right)
----------------------------------------------------------

the fastest turbo rsx ive seen ran a 12.7 and i dont think any n/a rsx has come close to that yet, so i dont think thatl happen
Acutally an n/a rsx did come close to that. It was edo and he hit 13.1 and he was also on slicks just like xcell who did the 12.7 with cybernations stage 1

·
I Luv It
1,293 Posts
rsxlerate said:
you know i think it all comes down to preference... you don't really need 350whp to drive around the track... 250whp all motor might even be more useful due to it's responsiveness... but in a drag racing point of view, turbo's F/I is unbeatable... that's that... don't bother comparing all motor vs F/I... F/I no matter what will simply make more power overall... and consider the CN guy who ran 12.7 admits himself he can probably do even better... but it's really preference IMO... run 12s all motor.. or run 12s turbo... your paycheck is the one who decides...
Oh yea i know thats true i also think that f/i is the way to go on the track and it is much easier to push hp out of an engine and much easier to mod. I wasnt saying f/i is the inferior type of engine at all, but they both have their pros and cons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.