Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Senior Pimp
135 Posts
kurrupt999 said:
Acutally an n/a rsx did come close to that. It was edo and he hit 13.1 and he was also on slicks just like xcell who did the 12.7 with cybernations stage 1
you know i think it all comes down to preference... you don't really need 350whp to drive around the track... 250whp all motor might even be more useful due to it's responsiveness... but in a drag racing point of view, turbo's F/I is unbeatable... that's that... don't bother comparing all motor vs F/I... F/I no matter what will simply make more power overall... and consider the CN guy who ran 12.7 admits himself he can probably do even better... but it's really preference IMO... run 12s all motor.. or run 12s turbo... your paycheck is the one who decides...

· Senior Pimp
135 Posts
yup there's always pro's and cons of course... honestly if i had the choice i'd go all motor for road racing all the way.. especially with over a 9,000rpm fuel cutoff, loads of fun when your screaming by your opponent on a turn.

but for pure drag racing, turbo all the way.. cant beat 300+hp!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.