Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first time posting on one of these forums, ive been having trouble with my 2006 acura rsx the turn signals arent working, i checked the turn signal fuse and hazard fuse the hazards was burned out and ended up replacing both yet only the hazards work, i replaced the turn signal relay as well earlier today and still no results does anyone have an idea of what may be the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you touched your actual hazard switch at all? If the screws are too tight, the same symptoms occur.
The only time ive touched the switch was when i installed my new radio unit while wiring up my music and the signals were still not working before that

·
Registered
61 Posts
the issue is that when you tighten the screws for the hazard switch, the collar of the hole it sits in is too tall so when the screws are fully tightened, the switch gets slightly pressed and causes this. the simple solution is to add 1 or 2 small washers between the hazard switch mount and the hazard switch (it only took 1 washer on each side to resolve my issue) then tighten the screws. adding the washers gives just enough space for the hazard switch to not be pressed and everything should function as normal. double check things before final install of radio bezel. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts