Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I turn on my HID lights it makes a popping noise through the speakers in my car. Why does this happen and is it messing up my car in any way?

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
I heard about this... problems occur when u have a system in ur car, i notice u have 3 10'' MTX subs with amp and new headunit. I am not a pro on this, I just heard about people having problems with there HIDs and mostly occurs with people having systems put in there car. Check ur PMs

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Nevermind ur PM box is full!! But anyway if u want more info on this, I would PM I-Mod, tell him ur situation and he should be able to figure it out and give u sum advice. He installed my HIDs and he did an excellent job! I have no problems at all! So talk to him and see what he thinks...

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
RsX_Boi said:
I have a system n my hids dont pop....check the grounds.:dontknow:
I am just saying I have heard of problems with HIDs and i hear it mostly happens with people who have systems in there cars.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the hella kit so there was no ground. I hear it through my subs I think. It only happens when I turn them on. I cleared out my pm box so I can get you pm's now.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
aurilleous said:
I have the hella kit so there was no ground. I hear it through my subs I think. It only happens when I turn them on. I cleared out my pm box so I can get you pm's now.

reground your amp for the subs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts