Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you BLACK RSX owners out there. I highly recommend the Turtle Wax Black Box Kit. Just used it today for the first time. Works awesome!! Took me about 4 hours, but it was well worth it in the end. Just a heads up if it's time for a wax/polish.

·
Registered
641 Posts
To clarify, I'm sure it's just a filler. It doesn't actually get rid of swirls/scratches, just hides them. The polish/wax are black, so it's a good filler for sure, lol. I've used it myself with great results, but just figured I should clear that up, lol.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Definitely a good buy . I've gotten great results by applying the wax with a terry cloth and taking it off with the microfiber cloth with the buffer . Took about 3-4 hrs . Sometimes I use glaze afterwards to make it extra glossy. :thumbsup:

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
gettin it this week!

·
Casual Scum
2,108 Posts
I can vouch for this stuff. My friend usd it on his '03 Malibu SS and it was :love:

Took 6 hours though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
+1 on this. Last year I used Meguire's polish and a different kind of Turtle Wax black wax and it was an absolute nightmare to get off. The Black Box was much easier and looks better, even after using only the pre-wax cleaner.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.