Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
1320 warrior!
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here has the TYC mirrors? They are selling on ebay wicked cheap and they don't look bad. I'm talking about the black ones that can be color matched. Now the carbon fiber style ones look like shit.
If anyone has them I'd like to see some pics of those mirrors installed so see how's the fitment.
At first I wanted to get the bomex mirrors but no one has them in stock and they are on back-order for months. And the vision carbon fiber mirrors are non-powered, what sucks pretty bad.
Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
hmm i dno but i'll tell u what, that place intense motorsports is like near my house so im going to go check them out 2morrrow, see whats up with them. I'm actually thinking about them now, i wanted the bomex but it wont flow with my ings kit. :(

·
28,748 Posts
Looks pretty good......I wonder if they are gonna release the tails before I need a walker and dentures.......:D

·
Registered
670 Posts
I actually purchased the "shitty" TYC cf-look mirrors for $70 shipped.
I haven't installed them on my car yet but I opend it up checked them out.
They look pretty okay to me for money I spent.
I had to replace my mirrors since oem ones are broken.
BTW if any one wants to buy my left OEM side mirror, let's deal!.
MY right oem mirror is squashed like a bug.
I will post pix once I installed them.

BTW my LEFT oem mirrors is perfectly fine.
no scratches or anything, color is taffeta white.
lata. :wavey:

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
alright guys, like promised, i picked up a pair today, lol. Came up to $52.43. They look pretty good and it has the blue mirrors in it, overall so far so good, i like a lot. Going to cost me 80 to paint both of them. I want to test fit them first, does anyone know how to remove the mirrors? Thanks

·
"THE" member
1,247 Posts
I have these mirrors in my basement, i got them for a buy now of 25 bucks on ebay, they are great quality and i think they will look great. Im just waiting for my Cf hood so i can take them both to the body shop to get them painted

1 - 20 of 33 Posts