Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't make this shit up. I can't.

4 lane road, late at night, I get a rice fly-by. The speed limit is 40, he must have been doing at least 60. It's resedential. It's an upscale place, with very aggressive cops too. My wife is with me, and normally, there's no chance of me going over the limit, or doing anything remotely fun.

But we both had to see who this asshole was.

He braked hard up ahead, so I never had to pass 45 to catch up. As soon as I get close, he guns it again, brakes, and waits up.

It's lowered with tints. Yes, this is a Rio. It's really really low.

I catch up again - a little catch-me-fuck-me - with local rice. And I start to tailgate... only because I'm trying to see what it's on his trunk.

Oh man.

On the left is a GT emblem from a Mustang. On the far right is a Vibe emblem from a Ponitac Vibe. In the middle is a -S emblem from an Acura, and below that is another emblem I wasn't able to see real well. In the middle was that fruitty "Rio" emblem.

There's an exhaust!

I had no idea there were lowering springs and an exhaust for a Rio.

I come up along the side to look at these jackasses. Two dudes, leaning wayyy back, one of them on a cell phone - of course. As soon as they're side by side, he guns it. For shits and giggles, my wife was laughing a lot, I gunned it sorta, kinda, and short shifted at 6000. This went on a bit until I started to feel bad from it, and the wife stopped laughing. He eventually cut someone off, hard, and swerved onto a freeway entrance.

The board is slow lately, so I thought I would just relay this gem for your continued amusement.

I mean, now I know rice.

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I re-read this, and decided that it was it was A LOT MORE funny last night. But I can't delete a thread... oh well... maybe you'll laugh after drinkin some and coming across this.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Nice kill...did you shift into 7500RPM's ;)

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
lol

good story.

·
Registered
515 Posts
lol thats great! I had a rio try to do something like to me only on the frwy. it was funny cause he never could quite hit 100mph. lol was good for a quick laugh though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts